Nominee Auditions will be held Thursday September 19, 2019 @2:45. A sign up sheet will be posted on the Chorus door. Please sign up for a time slot. There is a speaker in the room if you need it for a track. We will have a piano, music stands and chairs for you to use.
This is the official website page for the Tri-M Music Honor Society at Oxford Area High School! You will be able to look at schedules, events and photos of what this group is all about.
Why have a Tri-M Music Honor Society Chapter?
"Tri-M is the only National Honor Society for student musicians in the country. It highlights your school's music program and gives your students the opportunity to perform, lead, and serve" -Tri-M Honor Society Website
Officers for the 2019-2020 School Year!
President: Miranda Nilan
Vice President: Elena Roe
Secretary: Caitlyn Coverly
Treasurer: Chase Raysik
Historian: Kelsey Bennett
Duties for each Position as seen on the official Tri-M Website:
- Presides over meetings of the chapter
- Prepares an agenda for the meetings
- Representative and Spokesperson of the chapter on and off campus
- Facilitates formation of Chapter goals
- Completes an annual Chapter Summary Report
- Provides motivation and encouragement to fellow officers and members.
- Publicizes meetings and chapter activities
- Schedules guest speakers with assistance from other chapter officiers
- Educates new members on the history of Tri-M
- Helps organize the induction ceremony
- Secondary representative on and off campus
- Records the chapter minutes
- Handles correspondence for the chapter including thank you letters and interactions with other Tri-M chapters
- Reports chapter activities for the Chapter Summary Report
- Maintains membership records
- Prepares a chapter roster
- Maintains the chapters financial records
- Teaches Tri-M Loyalty Song
- Keeps record of chapter activities (updates social media, takes pictures, etc)