The Oxford Area School District complies with all Title I Regulations
TITLE I DISTRICT COMPACT 2017-2018
Staff and Title I Section~
We understand the importance of Literacy to every student and our role as educators and models.
Therefore, we agree to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of our ability:
- Teach grade level skills and concepts
- Strive to address the individual needs of our students
- Communicate with parents regarding student progress
- Provide a safe, positive and healthy learning environment for our students
- Communicate homework and class work expectations
I realize that my education is important. I know I am the one responsible for my own success.
Therefore, I agree to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of my ability:
- Tell my parents about my homework
- Complete my homework on time
- Be responsible for my own behavior
- Be a cooperative learner
- Try my best in all subjects
- Ask for help when needed
I understand that my participation in my child’s education will help his/her achievement and attitude.
Therefore, I will continue to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of my ability:
- Encourage my student to complete his/her homework
- Review all school and district communication
- Encourage my student to engage in reading or writing activities for at least 15 minutes every day at home
- Provide a quiet place/time for my child to do homework
- Support the school’s/district’s homework, discipline and attendance policies
**Please reference the Oxford Area School District policy 7400 for additional information regarding Programs and Parent Involvement** REV: 8/17
The Summer Title I and III Reading and Math Programs are annual programs that help students continue their learning through the month of July.