Hopewell Elementary School will celebrate American Education Week November 18, 2019-November 22, 2019 with the following events.
- Monday 11/18/19 - Kick-off Essay Contest
- Monday 11/18/19 - Spirit Day is Maroon and White Day
- Tuesday 11/19/19 - Parent/Grandparent Visitation Day from 11:00am to 2:00pm.
- Tuesday 11/19/19 - Spirit Day is Dress as Your Dream Job
- Wednesday 11/20/19 -Thank a Staff Member Day.
- Wednseday 11/20/19 - Spirit Day is College/Trade School Apparel
- Thursday 11/21/19 - Parent/Teacher Conferences from 4:15pm to 7:45pm.
- Thursday 11/21/19 - Spirit Day is Dress as Your Favorite Staff Member Day
- Friday 11/22/19 - Guest Reader Day from 8:45am to 9:30am.
- Friday 11/22/19 - Spirit Day is Book Character Day. (dress as your favorite book character)
The Hopewell Staff is excited to welcome our students to the 2019-2020 school year. We look forward to the opportunity to work with our students and parents during this upcoming year.
As we prepare for our incoming students, the Oxford Area School District will provide the necessary supplies for each child. Hopewell Elementary School in coordination with the Oxford Area School District Administration feels strongly that our students need to be provided with essential school supplies to support their education.
While the district is providing general supplies for each student, the following items will be needed for your child:
- Pencil case
Thank you for your partnership in education and please contact us with any questions at (484)365-6150.
4:15 PM - 7:45 PM Parent/Teacher Conferences
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Turkey Trot
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Turkey Trot Raindate
November 26, 2019
7:30 AM - 8:30 PM Special Person's Breakfast
December 12, 2019
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Lifetouch Picture Retakes
1:30 PM HW Geography Bee