Welcome to the Hopewell Health Room!
The Pennsylvania School Health Code requires all students in the 6th grade to have a physical examination on file in each student’s school heath record. Students can turn in physical reports from office visits during 5th and 6th grade. Sports physicals will also be accepted.
The Pennsylvania School Health Code requires that all students in the 7th grade to have a dental examination on file in each student’s school health record. These dental forms will be accepted from office visits in 6th and 7th grade.
Immunization laws in the State of PA require all students entering 7th grade to have the vaccines listed below by the first day of 7th grade or risk exclusion.
- 1 dose of tetnus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap)
- 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV)
Vaccinations are available at: Las vacunas están disponibles en:
- Your health care provider – Su proveedor de atención médica
- Chester County Health Department – Departmento de Salud del Condado de Chester
- CVIM (Community Volunteers in Medicine) – (Voluntarios de la Comundidad en Medicina)
- LCH (Life Changes Here) – LCH (La Communidad Hispana)
Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening