Degrees and Certifications:
Hello and thank you for visiting my webpage, I am in my eleventh year of teaching. I am very happy to teach at Oxford Area High School; I find the area blessed with not only terrific scenery, but with wonderful people as well. I realize that Oxford is a very strong community, and I am delighted to be part of that community.
Previously I taught for three years at Upper Darby High School. Then I was transferred to Beverly Hills Middle School for two years, and finally I was a cyber school teacher at Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School before coming to the Oxford Area School District. Oxford exhibits a very strong sense of community as well as commitment to education both on the part of the school’s staff, parents and students. I believe so strongly in the dedication to education by the OASD that I have moved my family to the Oxford Area School District so that they can experience an Oxford education as well.
- Delaware Valley Community College, Doylestown, PA
- Teacher Certification Internship Program 2008
- Arcadia University (formerly Beaver College), Glenside, PA
- B.A., Business Administration 1999
- Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell, PA
- A.S., Business Administration, Cum Laude 1997
- PA State Education Level II Certifications include:
- Business / Computer Information Technology K-12; Technology Education K-12, Marketing (Distributive) Education K-12; and Social Studies 7-12.