Degrees and Certifications:
The Technology Education courses are hands-on activity based classes designed to provide each student with an opportunity to develop and expand basic scientific, mathematical and engineering skills. It is the mission of the Technology Education Department at Penn's Grove to:
- Have students develop an insight and an understanding of our technological society and the current and emerging trends that will affect them.
- Help students develop technological problem solving and decision making abilities utilizing critical, ethical and creative thinking skills.
- Reinforce the students’ basic skills that interrelate technology with other school subjects and prepare students for lifelong learning in a technological society.
- Have students develop attitudes and abilities in the proper use of tools, processes, and resources of technological and industrial systems.
- Have students explore and develop human potential related to responsible work, and citizenship roles in a technological society.