HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION ENRICHMENT
My goal is to provide meaningful, independent activities for students to continue their learning at home.
Students at Elk Ridge Elementary School receive Health & Physical Education every 4 days. If you are planning your childs at home learning schedule please check my schedule page to see which day your child has HPE.
It is recommended that children and adolescents ages 6 - 17 years of age do 60 minutes or more of physical activity each day. If you would like to add health and physical activity into your students daily schedule try some of these web sites:
1. YouTube: yoga and exercise videos for children
2. Go Noodle: brain breaks
3. Kidshealth.org: visit the Kids site for Health Education
4. Fit boost: https://fit.sanfordhealth.org/fit-boost
6. K-2 Fitness Calendar: Print my daily calendar with one simple exercise/activity per day.
7. Activity Book for Kids by CDC: English and Spanish version available.