Naviance Student is the new, mobile accessible Naviance experience. The following video lesson focuses on navigating and touring Naviance Student:
- Mobile-Friendly: Naviance Student is optimized for students and families to access from any device including smartphones, tablets, Chromebooks, and desktops.
- Access for All: ⅓ of U.S. families living below the poverty line access the internet only from mobile devices. All families with a Naviance account can now access high-quality college and career planning resources on any device.
- Personalized Experience: An updated welcome page helps students quickly scan important messages and upcoming deadlines, and the About Me section now includes students’ progress on assessments and surveys.
- Career & College Search resources
Easy to Use
- Improved Navigation: Students and educators will notice improved navigation and streamlined workflows within the updated UI.
- Resume Export: Students can export resumes in a printer-friendly format.
- Calendar View of Tasks and To-Dos: Students can see when tasks are due in an easy-to-read calendar format.
Check it out: https://student.naviance.com/oxfordahs
Class of 2021, an email was sent out via Naviance with the below power point attached. Use this document to get a better understanding of the important features in Naviance that will assist you in the post secondary application process.